- Actions intended to reduce an opponent’s morale.More example sentences
- Containing yet transcending deception, the art of ambiguity in Chinese strategic tradition is the ultimate form of psychological warfare.
- The great Mongol warrior Genghis Khan was not only a brilliant cavalry tactician but a master at psychological warfare.
- Low trust bureaucratic states are extremely vulnerable to electronic psychological warfare using this emerging technology.
More definitions of psychological warfareDefinition of psychological warfare in:
- The British & World English dictionary