Definition of psychosocial in English:
Of or relating to the interrelation of social factors and individual thought and behavior.
- The contribution of psychosocial factors to the initial onset of depression in diabetes is modest.
- Pain is a multidimensional experience influenced by a variety of physical and psychosocial factors.
- The exploration of psychosocial factors in relation to suicide risk is by no means new.
- Example sentences
- Developmental perspectives toward understanding minors' decision-making capacities attempt to determine when minors are cognitively and psychosocially mature enough to provide informed consent.
- It was expected that the more psychosocially mature adolescents would be less involved in the risky behavior of heavier drinking, both concurrently and longitudinally.
- Those patients diagnosed with CF as adults differ, both medically and psychosocially, from those diagnosed at a younger age; these differences have implications for diagnosis, treatment, and education.
Words that rhyme with psychosocialasocial, precocial, social
Definition of psychosocial in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan