- The law of relationships between individuals and the government.More example sentences
- Rescues were co-operative affairs, and although they were underpinned by law, this was the ordinary private law, not public law.
- You will have heard on the arguments that there were some interesting points raised particularly on the overlap between public law and private law.
- As has been noted, the legality of their actions can be challenged in public law by applications for judicial review.
More definitions of public lawDefinition of public law in:
- The British & World English dictionary