- The occupation, business, or activity of preparing and issuing books, journals, and other material for sale: she worked in publishingMore example sentences
- Outsourced journalism, better known as contract publishing or custom publishing is a growth industry in the West.
- For the general publishing and pop-culture industries, this has not seemed so much like a heroic or contrarian stance as a stiff and snobbish one.
- We recognize that range of creative activity that goes beyond academic publishing.
More definitions of publishingDefinition of publishing in:
- The British & World English dictionary