- A plant of a genus that includes the pasqueflower.
More example sentences
- Genus Pulsatilla, family Ranunculaceae
- Three plants which make an exciting selection for spring colour are aubrietia, pulsatilla and bergenia.
- The genus Pulsatilla includes about 30 species, many of which are valued for their finely-dissected leaves, solitary bell-shaped flowers, and plumed seed heads.
- Pulsatilla is a very rare flower which blooms only at Easter in Slovenia.
modern Latin, diminutive of pulsatus 'battered', expressing the notion 'small flower battered by the wind'.
More definitions of pulsatillaDefinition of pulsatilla in:
- The British & World English dictionary