- A pump-action rifle with a tubular magazine.More example sentences
- While opening a box of clay birds and getting a hand trap ready, I heard him load shells into the magazine of his pump gun and rack the slide to chamber a round.
- Back in 1908 Remington wanted something to compete with Winchester's famed Model 94 but the faster, smoother operation of a pump gun had a lot of advantages.
- It's very difficult for him to get two guns, especially the pump gun.
More definitions of pump gunDefinition of pump gun in:
- The British & World English dictionary