- British term for punching bag.More example sentences
- I do some aerobics stuff and use the punchbag for some boxing training.
- When he was answered in the affirmative, he immediately became impressed as he danced around the ring and whamming suspended punchbags with that famous right hand.
- They stock every conceivable type of ball, as well as darts, boxing gloves, punchbags, headguards, snooker cues, goggles, running spikes and karate suits.
More definitions of punchbagDefinition of punchbag in:
- The British & World English dictionary