- A paper tape perforated according to a code, formerly used for conveying instructions or data to a data processor.More example sentences
- Control may be direct or via a program stored on a punched tape…
- One of its most innovative features was that it could be programmed by means of a punched tape.
- The hackers at MIT fed their computers on punched tape, which they kept in an open, unlocked drawer.
More definitions of punched tapeDefinition of punched tape in:
- The British & World English dictionary