- A stuffed or inflated bag, typically cylindrical or pear-shaped, suspended so it can be punched for exercise or training, especially by boxers.More example sentences
- ‘Yeah, I guess,’ Natalie said sadly, looking at the punching bag hanging from their training room.
- She stood alone in a private training room where a punching bag swayed slowly in front of her.
- It was a huge gymnasium with all sorts of exercise machines, punching bags, and even sparring rings.
More definitions of punching bagDefinition of punching bag in:
- The British & World English dictionary