Definition of push-pull in English:
1Operated by pushing and pulling.
- The flight controls feature all push-pull rod primary controls and boosted ailerons.
- A push drill is similar to a push-pull screwdriver in the respect that you operate the tool by the same movement.
- Frankly, I think it's going to be a push-pull effect.
1.1 Electronics Having or involving two matched tubes or transistors that operate 180 degrees out of phase, conducting alternately for increased output.
- The crosshead can be removed to conduct push-pull open-frame tests.
- Fixed frequency, push-pull power stages tend to suffer lower noise while remaining easier to monitor during testing.
- Designed for medical applications, a rugged push-pull connector offered by ODU-USA Inc. can withstand more than 1000 mating cycles.
Definition of push-pull in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan