nounBritish • informal
- A bicycle.More example sentences
- I invested in an old pushbike and cycled through the seething frenzy of traffic with my own mortality looming before me like a 20 ft shadow.
- He takes us from the French pushbike or draisine of 1816 through boneshakers and penny-farthings to the English velocipedes and the Humbers of the 1880s.
- What people generally do is hire pushbikes and go cycling around the desert, visiting sites and getting sunburned.
More definitions of pushbikeDefinition of pushbike in:
- The British & World English dictionary