- A stroller.More example sentences
- The dangerous stretch of road also poses problems for Matthew's sister who has to negotiate the road with a small child and pushchair.
- It is a lightweight, but strong, pushchair, invented so that mothers can go jogging without employing a sitter.
- Middle-class, first-time parents will man the patrols with a three-wheel pushchair carrying their corn-fed, mop-topped urchins.
More definitions of pushchairDefinition of pushchair in:
- The British & World English dictionary