Definition of pusher in English:
1 informal A person who sells illegal drugs.
- I am saying that if people had somewhere they could legally buy cannabis, the drug pushers would have lost a huge part of their market.
- They act like pushers selling cheap drugs to a gullible public with the financial sector as the intermediary.
- His vigilant eyes came to life as he spotted his preys: it was a group of drug pushers and thieves.
2A person or thing that pushes something.
- A pusher pushes the loaded clips out of the device one at a time.
- Parcel pusher DHL is considering offshoring the last remnants of its IT department.
- She was a general in charge of MP's, not some pencil pusher.
Definition of pusher in:
- British & World English dictionary