- • informal Dead and buried.More example sentences
- I just hope you two find your peace before I'm pushing up daisies in Gate of Heaven.
- And he hasn't done that since May 2002, leading some to speculate that he's injured, plugged into a dialysis machine, or already pushing up the daisies.
- On this occasion we were told not to grieve because our friend would soon be pushing up the daisies.
More definitions of pushing up the daisiesDefinition of pushing up the daisies in:
- The British & World English dictionary