- 1A person who is easy to overcome or influence: Colonel Moore was benevolent but no pushoverMore example sentences
- Most had fresh bruises, which he himself no doubt had inflicted, and looked to be even easier pushovers than before.
- Her cute, pixie looks will fool many into believing Veronica is a pushover.
- Bristol hadn't been defeated in their previous three away matches, so they were never going to be pushovers.
- 1.1A thing that is very easily done: this is going to be a pushoverMore example sentences
- Compared to sprawl, an expressway is a pushover.
- For certain, this match against Scotland is not a pushover despite the fact that they have yet to win a match in the tournament.