- A thumbtack with a spherical or cylindrical head of colored plastic, used to fasten papers to a bulletin board or to indicate positions on charts and maps.More example sentences
- Insert map pins, metal tacks, and pushpins with plastic heads to create dots, stripes, and hearts.
- They're held up by colored plastic pushpins in crowded, overlapping, random order.
- If I need a package of pushpins, I'm likely to go anywhere that's nearby and cheap.
More definitions of pushpinDefinition of pushpin in:
- The British & World English dictionary