- 1Act in a cautious or noncommittal way: I realized I could no longer pussyfoot aroundMore example sentences
- Mr Blair may want to pussyfoot around this issue, but I don't.
- ‘Tell me we're not going to pussyfoot around when we get in there,’ he says.
- Don't pussyfoot around with vague terms like hang out.
- 1.1Move stealthily or warily: they make a great show of pussyfooting through the greeneryMore example sentences
- You've been pussyfooting around all week long about some secret you have.
- It is not about pussyfooting in the dark nor is it about throwing stones while hiding the hand.