adjectiveAnatomy & Medicine
- Relating to or affecting the region where the stomach opens into the duodenum (small intestine): pyloric stenosisMore example sentences
- Examples of multifactorial disorders include cleft lip and palate, neural tube defects and pyloric stenosis.
- The resultant morphologie appearance was identical to that of epithelial cells of the gastric pyloric antrum.
- Successful placement of a feeding tube was defined as placement past the pyloric sphincter and in the duodenum.
More definitions of pyloricDefinition of pyloric in:
- The British & World English dictionary