- Relating to, consisting of, or denoting fragments of rock erupted by a volcano.More example sentences
- In practice pyroclastic and volcaniclastic rocks include all the products of extrusive volcanic activity except lava flows.
- Samples of pyroclastic rocks were examined in thin section.
- Erosion of old lava dome complexes has resulted in deep valleys that dissect pyroclastic and volcanoclastic fans.
More definitions of pyroclasticDefinition of pyroclastic in:
- The British & World English dictionary