- The art or technique of decorating wood or leather by burning a design on the surface with a heated metallic point.More example sentences
- Soderberg remarks that there is a close link between musical instruments and art, including painting, sculpture, and pyrography.
- We also have a chest of tools and do some pyrography, burning images into wood, and we also do woodturning.
- An enthusiast, she has also developed a specialty in that she uses pyrography as part of the finished woodwork they offer.
More definitions of pyrographyDefinition of pyrography in:
- The British & World English dictionary