- A weakly basic sweet-smelling liquid compound present in bone oil and coal tar.
More example sentences
- A heteroaromatic compound; chemical formula: C4H4NH
- This step is followed by polymerising pyrrole vapours to produce a foam composite.
- The free-base form of such porphyrins contains two pyrrole nitrogens.
- The Netropsin ligand consists of a guanidinium, two pyrrole, and a propylamidinium part.
mid 19th century: from Greek purrhos 'reddish' + Latin oleum 'oil'.
More definitions of pyrroleDefinition of pyrrole in:
- The British & World English dictionary