noun (plural Qs or Q's)
- 1The seventeenth letter of the alphabet.More example sentences
- I encountered some difficulty when required to pronounce the letter Q.
- The Q virus infects the letter Q on your machine, causing potential damage to any document with a Q in it.
- The glossy alabaster white embossment was the silhouette of a horse with the letter Q on its flanks.
- 1.1Denoting the next after P in a set of items, categories, etc..More example sentences
- Each element of the set Q occurs exactly once in each row and each column of the table.
- All of the currently considered stocks in group q remain in the portfolio.
mind one's Ps and Qs
- see mind.