- In the capacity of; as being: he’s hard to pin down if you get him on entertainment qua entertainmentMore example sentences
- Note, however, that one can to some extent rationally accept s qua a member of G and accept not-s as a private person.
- As shareholders, qua shareholders, they must be treated equally.
- Denigrate men qua men, though, and you're hip and clever.
Latin, ablative feminine singular of qui 'who'.
More definitions of quaDefinition of qua in:
- The British & World English dictionary