A four-sided figure.
- Cut an 8x8 chessboard into two triangles and two quadrilaterals.
- The students were also not aware of relationships among quadrilaterals, such as whether all squares are rectangles or vice versa.
- The terrain I generated had a total of over 570000 quadrilaterals.
Having four straight sides.
- The bilobate living area has quadrilateral contours and is partly flanked by some horizontal logs and a vertical slab.
- Techniques were developed that guaranteed all quadrilateral surfaces were planar.
- It turns out there are many different pairs of quadrilateral shapes that form a nonperiodic tiling pattern.
Words that rhyme with quadrilateralbilateral, collateral, equilateral, lateral, multilateral, trilateral, unilateral
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of quadrilateral in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.