- 1Consisting of four parts.More example sentences
- The lower level of this structure consists of a triple-bay porch, with quadripartite groin vaults springing from a series of broad, round arches.
- They were oases, an escape from the weather: walled, shaded, quadripartite, which is to say divided into four and, above all, watery.
- One side effect of the New Order was the ending of a quadripartite agreement between East African Airways, BOAC, Central African Airways and South Africa Airways.
late Middle English: from Latin quadripartitus, from quadri- 'four' + partitus 'divided'.
More definitions of quadripartiteDefinition of quadripartite in:
- The British & World English dictionary