Pronunciation: /kwäˈdro͞opləkit /
- 1Consisting of four parts or elements.More example sentences
- The mean of at least quadruplicate measurements was determined during a period of approximately 2 minutes at each position.
- In general, CVs obtained for the quadruplicate within-well analyte measurements were 5-9% for the prepared controls.
- Bacteria were surface plated in triplicate or quadruplicate on minimal lactose medium to select for Lac + revertants.
Pronunciation: /kwäˈdro͞opləˌkāt /[with object] Back to top
- In four identical copies.More example sentences
- All experiments were performed in quadruplicate, using skin samples from four different pigs.
- Yet more than 13 months after the fact, Adams repeated the lie; dishonesty in quadruplicate.
- You fill in this form in quadruplicate, wait six months, and we'll consider restoring your lilywhite status to you.
mid 17th century: from Latin quadruplicat- 'quadrupled', from the verb quadruplicare, from quadruplex, quadruplic- 'fourfold', from quadru- 'four' + plicare 'to fold'.
More definitions of quadruplicateDefinition of quadruplicate in:
- The British & World English dictionary