- The maintenance of a desired level of quality in a service or product, especially by means of attention to every stage of the process of delivery or production.More example sentences
- It was intended to perform the specific function of quality control and quality assurance with emphasis on monitoring and policing.
- The device is suited for a variety of material testing tasks in R & D and quality assurance.
- The team of four executive chefs also assists with cross training, consistency and quality assurance.
More definitions of quality assuranceDefinition of quality assurance in:
- The British & World English dictionary