verb[with object] Medicine & Biology
Determine the quantity or extent of (something in numerical terms); quantify.
More example sentences
- Plasma PS has been quantitated by immunologic and functional assays.
- In all specimens, mitotic index was quantitated by counting the number of mitoses per twenty 100X oil immersion fields in areas of highest mitotic activity.
- Staining was quantitated and correlated with histologic subtype and mitotic index.
- More example sentences
- Multiple episodes of EBV reactivation led to decreased immunosuppressive therapy and serial quantitations of blood EBV genome copies.
- The quantitation of the stem cells is problematic.
- A variety of molecular methods exist for use in detection and quantitation of HPV.
Definition of quantitate in:
- The British & World English dictionary