- The introduction of new money into the money supply by a central bank.More example sentences
- The Fed is also planning quantitative easing, basically increasing the money supply.
- All four of those countries, unlike other major economies are expected to avoid debasing their currencies by moving towards quantitative easing.
- The other big fear among investors is that the deficits could be made worse by the policy of quantitative easing.
More definitions of quantitative easingDefinition of quantitative easing in:
- The British & World English dictionary