- (Of a device) designed for rapid release: a quick-release buttonMore example sentences
- Essential gear includes cross-country skis and a padded nylon waist belt (with quick-release clip) attached by a 12-foot tow-rope to a harness on the animal.
- If windows or doors in your home have security bars, make sure the bars have quick-release mechanisms so they can be opened easily in case of an emergency.
- The Duplex system consists of a prefilled PVC -, DEHP -, and latex-free IV bag containing the drug and diluent in different compartments that are separated by a quick-release seal.
More definitions of quick-releaseDefinition of quick-release in:
- The British & World English dictionary