- 1.1North American A type of ornamental craftwork involving the shaping of paper, fabric, or glass into delicate pleats or folds.More example sentences
- Adult workshops/public programs that relate to the Victorian era are offered through the year, including china painting, Battenberg lacemaking, beginning watercolors, paper quilling, and Christmas goosefeather trees.
- We will have a demonstration of quilling, spirille and glass painting by Paula and Ann.
- Marquetry examples represented the majority of tea caddies at this point, but there was also an interesting group decorated by amateurs in the paper filigree technique known as quilling.
More definitions of quillingDefinition of quilling in:
- The British & World English dictionary