- (Of a garment, bed covering, or sleeping bag) made of two layers of cloth filled with padding held in place by lines of stitching: a blue quilted jacketMore example sentences
- On weekends, when it starts to heat up (temperature, that is), you can wear a quilted vest.
- For a sportier look, get a quilted jacket with a fake fur hood and cuffs.
- Some men wear the traditional chopan, a long quilted robe originally used by shepherds.
More definitions of quiltedDefinition of quilted in:
- The British & World English dictionary