- informal term for tularemia.More example sentences
- In some cases, inflamed lymph nodes may be a sign of more serious diseases, such as tuberculosis, rabbit fever, cat scratch disease and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Francisella tularensis is the bacterium that causes tularemia (also known as rabbit fever).
- Tularemia, also known as ‘rabbit fever’, ‘deer fly fever’, and ‘lemming fever’, has been reported throughout North America and continental Europe, Russia, China, and Japan.
More definitions of rabbit feverDefinition of rabbit fever in:
- The British & World English dictionary