- 1A ground or track for horse or dog racing.More example sentences
- The largest obstacles to a comprehensive racing bill are the differing interests of greyhound and horse racetracks.
- The move was necessary due to a need for larger stables and paddocks, a training area for a mechanical horse, a full racetrack, and living quarters for out-of-town students.
- Some minutes after the officials put the green light and the winning bets were paid, rumors about the identity of the winning horse grew at the racetrack.
- 1.1A track for auto racing.More example sentences
- Silverstone racetrack was the stage for a brand new racing car yesterday.
- This place is probably the best-maintained racetrack on the circuit.
- It kind of indicated a couple of times that maybe you missed the competitive atmosphere of the racetrack and the track side. Is that what led you to leave the booth and to definitely get back to racing more on a competitive basis?
More definitions of racetrackDefinition of racetrack in:
- The British & World English dictionary