- The use of race or ethnicity as grounds for suspecting someone of having committed an offense.More example sentences
- These hearings will focus on the practice of racial profiling as it affects a range of communities of color across the country.
- It would eliminate much of the excuse law enforcement has for racial profiling.
- The headlines read that a new official policy bans racial profiling.
More definitions of racial profilingDefinition of racial profiling in:
- The British & World English dictionary