(also radiation treatment)
- The treatment of disease, especially cancer, using X-rays or similar forms of radiation.More example sentences
- She was offered palliative chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- An oncology consultant suggested radiation therapy for the lung lesion and head.
- Prior radiation therapy was acceptable, but prior chemotherapy for metastatic disease was not allowed.
More definitions of radiation therapyDefinition of radiation therapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary