noun (plural radicchios)
- Chicory of a variety that has dark red leaves.More example sentences
- Add the radicchio, thyme, speck, prosciutto, and chicken stock and cook for another eight to ten minutes.
- Place the apple slices firmly between the radicchio leaves.
- If you want to continue exploring, toss curly endive, escarole, arugula or radicchio - all of which have a distinct flavour - to your green salad to add some bite.
More definitions of radicchioDefinition of radicchio in:
- The British & World English dictionary