- A modified or shortened version of a song that is suitable for broadcasting: the Amazon track listing just says ‘radio edit,’ so who knows what you’ll getMore example sentences
- We have the radio edit, the Brian Eno remix, and the Ladytron remix for you to listen to.
- The only major thing that makes this disc stand out from the others is that there are selected radio edits.
- However, with all the necessary radio edits, the butchered song cut out like a cell phone conversation in a subway tunnel.
More definitions of radio editDefinition of radio edit in:
- The British & World English dictionary