- The radius of a circle that touches a curve at a given point and has the same tangent and curvature at that point.More example sentences
- The display can be flexed in all directions and bent to form a curve with a radius of curvature of less than 20 cm, Tosh says.
- In the paper Friedmann showed that the radius of curvature of the universe can be either an increasing or a periodic function of time.
- In the same year he published a paper giving a lower limit for the radius of curvature of space as 2500 light years.
More definitions of radius of curvatureDefinition of radius of curvature in:
- The British & World English dictionary