- The sport or pastime of traveling down a river on a raft.More example sentences
- Now why is it that these kinds of adventure sports, like white-water rafting, have gained such appeal for ordinary people to have a go at in the 1990s?
- It is exciting enough launching through the surf in calm conditions, but if the winds pick up, your boat trip to the Banks will be more like white-water rafting on the Zambezi River!
- Apart from the gymnasium, swimming pool and sauna, ministers could indulge in a spot of white-water rafting and windsurfing if they desired.
More definitions of raftingDefinition of rafting in:
- The British & World English dictionary