noun (plural railwaymen)chiefly British
- another term for railroader.More example sentences
- ‘Once a railwayman, always a railwayman,’ he said.
- Since the fragmentation of the railway in Britain railwaymen have constantly complained about the situation and the results have not been good.
- He said it was a shame a bit of history was coming to end and it would be mourned by longer-serving railwaymen.
More definitions of railwaymanDefinition of railwayman in:
- The British & World English dictionary