- An instrument for estimating the distance of an object, especially for use with a camera or gun.More example sentences
- If you have never used a rangefinder you probably won't be able to appreciate why this is utterly cool.
- Then add a laser rangefinder to the hunter's kit to eliminate range estimation and sighting errors.
- Hunters can also select a scan mode to receive continuously updated distance readouts as the rangefinder scans an area.
More definitions of rangefinderDefinition of rangefinder in:
- The British & World English dictionary