- An assessment of the degree of correlation between two ways of assigning ranks to the members of a set.More example sentences
- We calculated the significance of Spearman rank correlations according to Siegel.
- We calculated the Spearman rank correlation to assess variation in diagnostic threshold.
- Rank correlations and partial rank correlations were conducted as described in Sokal and Rohlf.
More definitions of rank correlationDefinition of rank correlation in:
- The British & World English dictionary