- Rarotongannoun& adjective
- Example sentences
- The new coin doing the rounds is also keeping more young Rarotongans at home.
- The website was designed by Rarotongan company, Summerfield Systems.
- They suppressed Papuan songs and dances and replaced them with prophet songs which are still performed in the Rarotongan language in the Hula villages.
Words that rhyme with Rarotongaconga, conger, donga
Definition of Rarotonga in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.