- A thin, very spicy southern Indian soup served alone or combined with other foods, such as rice, as a side dish.More example sentences
- With all this bounty Roma is also very happy eating what the staff cook for themselves - rice, rasam and sambhar.
- Along with potato curry and tomato rasam, it formed the highlights of the menu on special occasions.
- When the raw smell of tamarind disappears, add the cooked dhal, the fried items and rasam or sambar powder.
More definitions of rasamDefinition of rasam in:
- The British & World English dictionary