Delightful; entrancing: she looked ravishing
More example sentences
- Add class to your style by including these utterly ravishing and stunning bags that are a rage this season.
- She simply wants to be a beautiful, glamorous, radiant, ravishing movie star.
- The smaller paintings vary in color from the same pyrelene green-black to a radiant gray-gold to a ravishing Ferrari red.
- More example sentences
- Already a huge success in London, the band is looking forward to unleashing this ravishingly inventive piece of musical theatre on America.
- She was called the most irresistible woman in the world - sultry, tempestuous and ravishingly beautiful.
- From the opening pages it is clear that Faber writes some of the most ravishingly beautiful prose of any young writer.