Definition of razor in English:
An instrument with a sharp blade or combination of blades, used to remove unwanted hair from the face or body.
- Some people will be giving away the razors to sell the blades.
- Disposable razors are very sharp and you can just throw them away when they're done.
- I also tried a disposable straight razor and never got the hang of it.
verb[with object] Back to top
Cut with a razor.
- ‘By keeping it short and razoring it, it should help control it,’ said Amy.
- Denise blunt-cut it to just above her shoulders, and then razored the ends to create a wispy effect.
- So instead I started using an electric razor to shave closely, but gradually got tired of that and just started razoring it again.
Definition of razor in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan