- An instrument with a sharp blade or combination of blades, used to remove unwanted hair from the face or body.More example sentences
- Some people will be giving away the razors to sell the blades.
- Disposable razors are very sharp and you can just throw them away when they're done.
- I also tried a disposable straight razor and never got the hang of it.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Cut with a razor.More example sentences
- ‘By keeping it short and razoring it, it should help control it,’ said Amy.
- Denise blunt-cut it to just above her shoulders, and then razored the ends to create a wispy effect.
- So instead I started using an electric razor to shave closely, but gradually got tired of that and just started razoring it again.
Middle English: from Old French rasor, from raser 'shave closely' (see raze).
More definitions of razorDefinition of razor in:
- The British & World English dictionary