verb (re-edits, re-editing, re-edited)[with object]
- Edit (a text or film) again: the third scene is still too long—we’ll have to re-edit itMore example sentences
- He feels that re-editing the film is like ‘going back and re-shooting your high school photo.’
- He could re-edit the film, shoot additional scenes, design his own ad campaign, and create any kind of come-on.
- I stayed up the entire night, re-editing our film, and adding all the shots that I had of Lee.
More definitions of re-editDefinition of re-edit in:
- The British & World English dictionary