Definition of reacquire in English:
Acquire (something) again: the ability of a corporation to reacquire its own shares
More example sentences
- Even then, despite being left untouched, it would lose the signal and be unable to reacquire it.
- He reacquired the chain and draped it around his shoulder.
- Better yet, imagine if I reacquired millions of years of lost knowledge and remembered my entire past history.
- Example sentences
- Additional reacquisitions were also being pursued at the time.
- This genomic stability may prevent the reacquisition of those lost functions or the evolution of new ones.
- Conversely, I am very interested in my own reacquisition of innocence.
Definition of reacquire in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan