- Acquire (something) again: the ability of a corporation to reacquire its own sharesMore example sentences
- Even then, despite being left untouched, it would lose the signal and be unable to reacquire it.
- He reacquired the chain and draped it around his shoulder.
- Better yet, imagine if I reacquired millions of years of lost knowledge and remembered my entire past history.
- More example sentences
- Additional reacquisitions were also being pursued at the time.
- This genomic stability may prevent the reacquisition of those lost functions or the evolution of new ones.
- Conversely, I am very interested in my own reacquisition of innocence.
More definitions of reacquireDefinition of reacquire in:
- The British & World English dictionary