- Restore (something) to a state of activity; bring back into action.More example sentences
- John Smyth, a spokesman, says the movement is reactivating its base.
- I think that Alison's portrait reactivates this dormant aspect of Trafalgar Square.
- The systems are reactivated when the handset is out of range.
- More example sentences
- But don't forget North Korea, which has just announced the reactivation of its Yongbyon nuclear plant.
- The reactivation of dormant genes in fossil lineages after long time periods is considered a likely evolutionary mechanism.
- The volcano began showing signs of reactivation in late 1984.
More definitions of reactivateDefinition of reactivate in:
- The British & World English dictionary